Blockchain for Cyber Supply Chain Risk ManagementNovember 2, 2021
Blockchain has attracted attention as the underpinning technology for cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin. However, its capabilities extend beyond financial applications and provide security and privacy capabilities to a wide range of technology applications on distributed systems such as cloud and Internet of Things (IoT).
The team has develop a Blockchain based cyber security solution to provide flexible, low‐cost, and secure means to monitor network activities of mobile devices.The benefits of the solution include early detection of malicious access, real time tracking of access to network assets, low cost, that will protect orgainization's cyber infrastructure from being exploited by a mobile rogue device and reduce the costs associated with detecting and recovering losses after a cyber attack. In addition, the project team has also worked on enhancing scalability, assuring privacy and assessing the security risks of blockchain platform.
- Eranga Bandara, Xueping Liang, Peter Foytik, Sachin Shetty, Crissie Hall, Daniel Bowden, Nalin Ranasinghe, Kasun De Zoysa, "A blockchain empowered and privacy preserving digital contact tracing platform," Information Processing & Management, Volume 58, Issue 4, 2021, 102572, ISSN 0306-4573.
- Eranga Herath, Xueping Liang, Pete Foytik, Sachin Shetty, Crissie Hall, Dan Bowden, Nalin Ranasinghe,Kasun De Zoysa,Wee Keong Ng, "Connect – Blockchain and Self-Sovereign Identity Empowered Contact Tracing Platform," EAI MobiHealth Conference, 2020
- Xueping Liang, Sachin Shetty, Juan Zhao, Daniel Bowden, Danyi Li and Jihong Liu, “Towards Decentralized Accountability and Self-Sovereignty in Healthcare Systems,” The 19th International Conference on Information and Communications Security (ICICS 2017), Beijing, China, Dec 2017
- Sachin Shetty, Xueping Liang, Daniel Bowden, Juan Zhao, Lingchen Zhang, "Blockchain-Based Decentralized Accountability and Self-Sovereignty in Healthcare Systems", Business Transformation through Blockchain, Palgrave Macmillan, 2019
- Eranga Herath, Deepak Tosh, Pete Foytik, Sachin Shetty, Nalin Ranasinghe, Kasun De Zoysa, "Tikiri:Towards a Lightweight Blockchain for IoT," Future Generation Computer Systems 2021.
- Xueping Liang, Sachin Shetty, Peter Foytik, Deepak K. Tosh, "Enforcing Security and Privacy in Distributed Ledgers by Intel SGX," SpringSim 2020.
- M. Wazid, A. K. Das, Sachin Shetty, and J. J. P. C. Rodrigues, "On the design of secure communication framework for blockchain-based Internet of intelligent battlefield things environment," in Proc. IEEE Conf. Comput. Commun. Workshops (INFOCOM WKSHPS), Jul. 2020, pp. 888–893.
- Sarada Prasad Gochhayat, Eranga Herath, Sachin Shetty, Peter Foytik, "Yugala: Blockchain based Encrypted Cloud Storage for IoT Data", IEEE Blockchain, 2019
- Deepak Tosh, Sachin Shetty, Peter Foytik, Laurent Njilla, Charles Kamhoua, "Blockchain Empowered Secure Internet-of-Battlefield Things (IoBT) Architecture”, Milcom, Los Angeles, October 2018.